This little list is for when you’ve finally got a babysitter lined up to help, but then discover you can’t think of anything to delegate. I share 5 simple tasks for the babysitter that help any family.
5 Simple Tasks for the Babysitter
Here we go….
1. Sharpen all pencils and test all pens.
2. Go through the kids sock drawers for missing mates or socks with holes.
3. Label all Jackets, Coats, Backpacks, Hats, Snowboots, Basketballs, etc. with Sharpie.
4. Grab a screwdriver and tighten all knobs and pulls on kitchen cabinets.
5. Round up all the toothbrushes in the kids bathroom and throw them in the dishwasher for sterilizing. (while you’re at it pop the tops off all the nasal sprays and throw them in the dishwasher as well).
Is your mind racing with more? I’d love to hear some of the simple tasks you like to delegate.